Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Gillette Venus ProSkin Razor

                   When I got the opportunity to try out The Venus Pro Skin Razor I was so thrilled because my prior razors were to harsh on my legs or skin and very irritating. This 3- blade razor was defiantly designed for a woman needs. Not to mention the soft scent and touch of moisture from the shave gel bar that surrounds the blades, move aside shaving cream. What impressed me most was the moisture bars don't dissolve so quickly, hesitantly was what i was afraid of. I wanted to get my money's worth out of the product, it's so functional, compact with a good grip, and values at $9.95. This reminds me of another razor by a different brand The  Schick Quattro "Intuition" it was big bulky, very wasteful and the razor was not as functional. The Venus Pro Skin  is a total upgrade and comes with a shower hook for connivence. The blades work so well one sweep and the hair is gone along with adequate moisture to protect your legs. I feel even when the moisture bar runs out i can get my bottle of shaving cream out and use the razor till its expiration date or use a replaceable cartridge. I would highly recommend the quality is top notch. Venus website (http://www.gillettevenus.com)

Disclaimer i received this product complimentary to test through Influenster’s VoxBox program all opinions reflect my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment