Saturday, November 12, 2011

Vitabath Body Wash

             Vitabath Body Wash "In Bloom" ASIAN ORCHID & COCONUT with Angelica Extract 12 oz  values $9.99


 The Vitabath Body Wash "In Bloom" was a brand  I wasn't familiar with yet i tried out the shower gel and it's one powerful scent infused with vitamins and antioxidants for your skin.  I felt like i was pouring a ton of perfume on me, the smell was toxic in a good way and sometimes over powering yet it fades as you get out the shower. The shower gel is free of chemicals such as sulfates and parabean free, so it has many good properties. As for moisture which is a big thing for me in a shower gel was, As i cleansed the product lathered, a little goes a long way so it is worth the money because you get a ton out of it.  My skin was very dry after words but i naturally have super dry skin in the body regine. So perhaps they will make shower gels that are more hydrating to the skin and that are effective.  Overall not bad Watch the over powerful perfume scent and increase effective moisture.  

The Vitabath website (http://www.myvitabath.com)

Disclaimer I received this product to test through Influenster’s VoxBox program all opinions reflect my own.





No comments:

Post a Comment